- UVProtect Technology moves beyond today’s standards to a higher level of UV protection, which allows clear ZEISS lenses to block harmful UV rays up to 400 nm. This is the same standard of UV protection premium sunglasses provide.
- DuraVision BlueProtect provides more visual comfort and greater safety. Modern light sources and displays emit a disproportionately high amount of blue light. While the human body requires a certain amount of blue light to control the sleep/wake cycle, too much of the 'wrong' kind of blue light can pose a health risk and cause eye diseases. Lenses with this coating feature a special filter which ensures comfortable vision even when there is a high level of blue light present.
- Progressive Lens designs enable us to produce a pair of progressive glasses optimized for your particular vision needs and featuring unprecedented quality. Cutting-edge computer technology assists in measuring visual performance and fitting the lenses to your frames. The near, intermediate and distance zones are all incorporated into one lens with smooth transitions. These lenses are tailor-made for your facial shape, your lifestyle, your career and your visual habits. Individual and one-of-a kind – just like you.
- The Digital Lens design offers the perfect remedy to digital eye strain by enabling fast, comfortable focusing thanks a specially optimized near zone – no matter where we look. These lenses are ideal for individuals who not only use digital devices, but also spend time reading books and magazines.
- The Scleral Lens design allows people who would normally be unable to wear contacts the ability to wear them.
- The Overnight Vision Correction Lens is put in at night and corrects your vision while you sleep.
- Our Optos machine produces high resolution images of approximately 82% or 200◦ of the retina. These images provide a bigger picture and more clinical information which facilitates the early detection, management and effective treatment of disorders and diseases evidenced in the retina such as retinal detachments and tears, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration.
- At 100,000 scans per second, Zeiss Cirrus 6000 enables Dr.Raghu to image a larger field of view up to 12mm in a single scan. It also captures high-defintion (HD) OCT and OCT Angiography (OCTA) scans, revealing the finer microvascular details of the retina. These images allow us to track macular changes, glaucoma, epithelial thickness and retinal health.
- In about 60 seconds the LipiScan Dynamic Meibomian Imager allows us to take images of the glands and lipid-layer thickness to test for dry eye. With these images we can treat the root cause of your dry eye.