Welcome to the Myopia Control Clinic
Does your child wear glasses to see the board in class and need stronger glasses every year?
If so, they may be a victim of Myopia Progression but we are here to help.
What is Myopia Control?
• Treatment that can be done to slow the progression of myopia.
• These treatments reduce stress and fatigue associated with the development and progression of nearsightedness.
How can we treat Myopia Control?
• Atropine eye drops
• Myopia Control contact lenses
• Orthokeratology (“ortho-k”)
What if Myopia goes untreated?
• Risk of Cataracts are twice as high among subjects with high myopia.
• Increased prevalence of Glaucoma.
• 55% of Retinal Detachment are attributable to myopia.
Myopia Control Treatment in Jackson NJ
• Our team is here to help with a customized treatment plan that will be the most effective course of action for your child. Please contact The Eye Center at Jackson for more information on setting up your free Myopia Control Consultation. Dr.Raghu is waiting to help eliminate your child’s Myopia.
Additional Useful Information
- Free Tool to Manage and Asses Myopia Risk
- Along with other useful information, this website features a 6 question survey with specific advice based on your child’s risk of myopia development or worsening. Although this website is helpful it is important to have your child assessed by Dr.Raghu to correctly diagnose any condition.