Eye care professionals specialize in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and conditions that affect your vision—many of which do not always have obvious symptoms. Eye doctors know how age and risk factors affect vision over time for young and old, and they understand the benefits and features of corrective lenses, both as eyeglass lenses and contact lenses.
Dr. Raghu is a Diplomate, American Board of Optometry. The American Board of Optometry is committed to promoting the art and science of vision care through lifelong learning. With the optometry world always changing Dr.Raghu dedicates his time to the highest quality of continuing education.
Dr. Raghu has been active in organized optometry since graduating from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1998.
The Young Optometrist of the Year Award is presented to an optometrist whose contributions to the profession and the society are exceptional. To qualify for the award, the recipient has to have demonstrated outstanding growth within the profession.
- Dr. Raghu is a Philadelphia Eagles Fan
- Dr. Raghu LOVES his Phillies too!
- Golf Addiction (favorite course Pine Barrens, in Jackson!)
- Graduated from Temple University
- Received his Fellowship in 2004
- Eats at Sola Bella...too often
Welcome Dr. Giallombardo!
- Born and raised in Toms River, New Jersey
- Kean University - Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology
- Salus University - Doctorate Degree Cum Laude
- The Eye Institute, PA – Clinical Honors
- Concentration in fitting specialty contact lenses including scleral, RGP, multifocal, and soft lenses
- Member of The American Optometric Association
- Recently married to wife Kayla (Veterinarian), 2020 Congrats!!
- Has a dog named Fergus
- Enjoys fishing
- NY Giants/ Yankees fan
- Enjoys vacationing in Virginia & Florida
Welcome Dr. John A. Epstein
Surgical treatment of cataracts, LASIK and glaucoma
- Received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Studied ophthalmology at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia where he received extensive training in the medical and surgical treatment of cataracts, LASIK, glaucoma, cornea and external disease, diabetes, and other diseases of the eye and orbit
- Mastered the techniques for Blade Free LASIK before it was introduced in the United States
- Named one of America's "Top Doctors" for multiple years
- Is a member of the faculty at the Wills Eye Hospital where he teaches residents state-of-the-art cataract surgery
- Currently trains medical students and residents from New Jersey's Robert Wood Medical School
- Plays classical and electric guitar
- Loves photography
- Is a car enthusiast
- Enjoys spending time with his wife and two children who are also very musical