Welcome Dr. Scombordi
Infants, Pediatrics, Special Needs Patients
Dr. Scombordi comes to The Eye Center with experience in infant, pediatrics, and special needs patients.
- Completed her Residency in 1999 at The Eye Institute in Philadelphia, PA.
- Has served as a clinical educator, lab instructor and lecturer in Pediatrics and Primary Care at The Eye Institute of Salus University from 2000-present.
- Currently the Optometry consultant for Wood Services, Langhorne, PA. She began seeing patients in this residential facility for special needs adult and children in 2002.
- Volunteers as the Clinical Director of Special Olympics Healthy Athletes Lions Club International Opening Eyes, PA from 2002-present.
- Although life is busy at home with four children, Dr. Scombordi is happy to be joining her husband at The Eye Center!
- Currently learning how to knit
- Loves to read
- Never misses an episode of “Ellen”